OPC (One Person Company) Registration in India
Ideal option for Sole Entrepreneur who want to start a company form of organization
What is a One Person Company
One Person Company is an recently introduced business structure for doing business in India. One person company (OPC) is a company which has only one person as a member. One person company has been introduced to encourage entrepreneurship and corporatization of business. OPC differs from sole proprietary concern in an aspect that OPC is a separate legal entity with a limited liability of the member. It is required to file annual returns with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). One Person company has more benefits when compared to an Sole Proprietorship Firm or ordinary Partnership firm. Our goal at Proworktree is to get your company registered in Effective, Efficient and Economical way. This form of organization should have one shareholders to initialize the process of establishing a One Person Company. Proworktree provides you most effective services for OPC Registration.
Advantage of having One Person company (OPC)
For the debts of the company, its creditors can sue it and not its members whose liability is limited to the unpaid amount on shares held by them or the guarantees provided by them to contribute on the winding up of the company, depending on the type of company
A company is distinct and separate from its members who may die or change without affecting its continued existence until it is wound up on the legal grounds
A company has better avenues for borrowing of funds when compared to other form of business. It can issue debentures, secured as well as unsecured and can also accept deposits from the public, if public limited.
Separate Legal Entity
A company can own property, have banking account, raise loans, incur liabilities and enter into contracts. Even members can contract with company, acquire right against it or incur liability to it
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR OPC REGISTRATION PACKAGE
- DSC for shareholder and Nominee
- DIN for 2 persons
- Name Search & Approval
- MOA & AOA of Company
- One Person company registration
- PAN & TAN card of OPC
List Of Documents Required For OPC Registration
Documents to be submitted for Partners
- Scanned copy of PAN Card or Passport (Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
- Scanned copy of Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License
- Scanned passport-sized photograph
- Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
- Specimen signature (blank document with signature [only for directors])
Documents for Registered Office
- Scanned copy of Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill of office address
- Scanned copy of Notarised Rental Agreement in English.
- Scanned copy of No-objection Certificate from property owner
- Scanned copy of Sale Deed/Property Deed in English (in case If Property is owned)
*Note: The registered office can be at residence, too.
*Note: the director must self-attest the first three documents. In case of foreign nationals and NRIs, all the documents must be notarised (if currently in India or a non-Commonwealth country) or apostilled (if in a Commonwealth country).
OPC Registration Procedure
DSC Application & DIN Processing
In 1-2 working days DSC & DIN of Directors is registered by us upon receipt of few scanned documents from client
Company Name Approval & Incorporation
After Successfully getting DSC of director, within 7-10 days Company Name Approval & OPC registration is done
PAN & TAN of Company
PAN & TAN of your OPC is also applied while incorporation and The PAN & TAN Card will be couriered to the your OPC registered office address within 15-20 working days
OPC (One Person Company)
To provide a booster for entrepreneurs who have the ability to start a company on their individual potential, Indian government introduced the concept of One Person Company(OPC). Because no existence of any third party make this business structure more beneficial as well as make OPC simpler.
This OPC concept is supporting Indian economy very much. Many of the entrepreneurs were shown interest in this legal business structure. It is a new concept but it already proved its great functionality by huge number successor. As we all know Indian economy is a growing economy so reliance of small entrepreneurs really boost it. If you are planning for new business, then OPC can be the most suitable idea for you.
Why OPC (One Person Company)
- Individual is enough for OPC.
- Death or changes in the members won’t affect.
- Easy and simple to maintain.
- Limited liabilities if the members.
- Act stockbroker or sub-broker.
- So many agreements not required.
OPC Registration Process
- Proworktree form fill-up for OPC Registration: You have initially fill-up the proworktree OPC Registration form and submission of the basic answer.
- Get DSC and DPIN from us: After proworktree OPC Registration form and your documents submission. We will provide DSC & DPIN. (1-2 working days)
- Name approval and verification: Verification of all details and after verification, we will apply for name verification. and OPC registration is done (7-10 Days)
- Submission of documents: PAN & TAN of your OPC is also applied while incorporation and The PAN & TAN Card will be couriered to your OPC registered office address. (15-20 Days)
- Congrats: Your OPC Registration is done, once your OPC Registration process over we will give you back all the documents and DSC’s.
Documents required for OPC registration
- Xerox of director’s PAN Card.
- Photograph of directors.
- A copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of directors.
- Photocopy of Rent agreement/ Copy of Property papers
- Electricity/ Water bill
- NOC of the landlord.
Eligibility for OPC Registration
Citizen of India and Indian resident.
- Eligible to incorporate OPC (One Person Company)
- Eligible to be a nominee for the sole member of an OPC.
Note: In the preceding year if some stayed in India at least 182 days, he will be the resident of India.
Comparison Between Different Business Forms
Business Comparison: Pvt. limited company, (LLP)Limited Liability Partnership, One Person Company, Partnership Firm, Sole Proprietorship
FAQ on OPC (One Person Company)
Physical presence required of Director/Promoter?
No, Physical Presence is not mandatory due to electronic processing of OPC registration.
Time period for Setting up the OPC
Usually, OPC Registration done within 14 days from the date of submission of application. Subject to availability of required list of documents.
DSC Refers to Digital Signature Certificate, which is used to sign the documents digitally.
How can I select a name for my one person company
For the name of OPC (One Person Company), Just Ping us Will do that for you, without any cost.
Permissible number of member and directors
Permissible number of member and directors
- Member – 1 person only
- Directors: Minimum 1 director
- maximum 15 directors
What is AOA & MOA
Article of Association & Memorandum of Association are the documents which exhibits the rules & policies, vision and mission of a company.
Documents required for OPC registration
Please refer Above list of Documents required for OPC Registration.
Still not satisfied for a question or Want to ask something else
Why Proworktree for OPC Registration
Registration within 12 Working Days
Send us the required documents for OPC registration and we are good to get started to deliver your OPC registration certificate within 12 working days.
Our Team & professional Network
We are dedicated, qualified & experienced professional who have already trusted & established name among numerous happy clients.
24/7 Customer Support
Now get support through phone, email, live chat – 24/7, 365 days. email us your query at connect[at]proworktree[dot]com. We are here always to assist you with our best support and commitment
Not Happy with the service. then we can get your amount refunded as per terms & conditions apply. Please refer our Refund policy or contact us for any questions on same.
Want to Know More Then Subscribe us and get all updates & offers at your mail door
Got Questions? Ask Anand
Hi, I am Anand… I will be happy to answer your questions.
Hi, I am Anand….I’ll be happy to answer your questions.
Want to know basics?
Click below or start typing to get questions!
Click here to go back