MSME/SSI Registration in India
Get your Small Scale Industry (SSI)/MSME Registration without any hassle.
What is a MSME/SSI?
MSME/SSI Registration can be taken by both manufacturing as well as service related business in India. All Micro, Small and Medium sized business are eligible to apply for MSME/SSI Registration issued under MSMED Act. However it is not mandatory to get registered under MSME/SSI but it is beneficial in case of availing tax benefits, subsidies from government and other financial institutions and much more.There is no statutory fees to be paid for availing SSI/MSME certificate.Proworktree provides you most effective services for MSME/SSI Registration.
Proworktree helps your business to obtain MSME/SSI Registration. we offer this service all over India.
Advantage of having MSME/SSI Registration
Low Rate of Interest
The rate of Interest for MSME is lower compared to non- MSME due to government promotion and schemes.
MSME/SSI registered entity can avail tax benefits and rebates based on applicable schemes.
MSME/SSI registration is one of the eligibility criteria now a days for application relating to business tenders.
List Of Documents Required For MSME/SSI Registration
- Scanned copy of PAN Card & Aadhar card of applicant
- Social Category, Gender and whether physically handicapped details
- Name of Business along with its address
- Business Bank account number and IFSC Code
- Investment details
- Other business registration details
- Mobile Number and Email ID
- Date of commencement of Business and its nature
- Employees details and other relevant details as required
Send us details
Send us required details as stated above along with requested documents
Receipt of OTP
Provide us the OTP you receive on your mobile and email provided earlier
Receive your Certificate
on successful validation. we will send you the MSME/SSI Certificate
MSME/SSI(Small Scale Industry)
Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise is the abbreviation of MSME. In the economic growth of any country, MSME or SSI plays a vital role. To encourage the small-scale industry government usually provides subsidies and other benefits under MSMED act.
Under the MSMED Act. Both the manufacturing and service sector Micro, Small and Medium sized enterprises can do registration as a MSME Registration or SSI registration. MSME registration is mandatory but it carries so much government benefits, so MSME Registration is always recommended. Benefits are such as; Interest rate, tax benefit other many beneficial government schemes.Proworktree provide all the required services for MSME Registration. Proworktree provides their services across the India.
Why MSME/SSI Registration
- Loan at low interest: loan Interest rate comparative much lower than typical business loans.
- Easy credit access: “Mudra loan scheme” has been launched by PM Narendra Modi, provide loans to MSME/ SSI without guarantees.
- Fast approval from central and state authority: Businesses registered under MSME/SSI get higher preference while licensing and certification.
- Tax rebate: MSME/ SSI registered business get several of subsidy benefits as well as promotional scheme.
- Low-cost infrastructure: MSME registered company get many benefits in for basic infrastructure i.e. electricity and Tax relaxation.
MSME/SSI Registration Process
- Proworktree form fill-up for MSME/SSI Registration: You have initially fill-up the proworktree MSME/SSI Registration form and submission of the basic answer.
- Prepration of document: We gather all the required documents for MSME/SSI Registration.(1-2 Days)
- MSME Application submission: Your MSME/SSI application along with the required document, after verification of proworktree expert we will submit(2 Days).
- Congrats: Once your application has been approved, your MSME certificate will be issued.
Different types of MSME
There are 3 types of MSME or SSIs
1. Micro Enterprises: This is the smallest business entity under MSME, Its investment limit is;
- Manufacturing: Maximum limit 25 lakh
- Service: Maximum limit 10 lakh
2. Small : This is the intermediate entity of MSME, its investment limit is;
- Manufacturing: Minimun Limit 25 lakh and Maximum limit 5 Cr.
- Service: Minimum limit 10 lakh and Maximum limit 2 Cr.
3. Medium: This is the maximum investment entity of MSME, its limit is;
- Manufacturing: Minimum limit 5 Cr. and Maximum limit 10 Cr.
- Service: Minimum limit 2 Cr. and Maximum limit 5 Cr.
FAQ on MSME/SSI Registration
Is Aadhaar Number mandatory for online MSME Registration?
Yes, At present Aadhaar Number is mandatory for issuance of MSME Certificate
Is physical copy of Certificate will be issued?
no physical copy of MSME Certificate will be issued.
Who Can Apply for MSME Registration?
Any entrepreneur having valid Aadhaar Number can apply for MSME Registration Online.
Documents required for MSME/SSI Registration
Please refer Above list of Documents required for MSME/SSI Registration
Still not satisfied for a question or Want to ask something else
Why Proworktree For MSME/SSI Registration
MSME/SSI Registration within 1 Working Days
Send us the required documents and we are good to get started to deliver your MSME/SSI registration certificate within 1 working days.
Our Team & professional Network
We are dedicated, qualified & experienced professional who have already trusted & established name among numerous happy clients.
24/7 Customer Support
Now get support through phone, email, live chat – 24/7, 365 days. email us your query at connect[at]proworktree[dot]com. We are here always to assist you with our best support and commitment
Not Happy with the service. then we can get your amount refunded as per terms & conditions apply. Please refer our Refund policy or contact us for any questions on same.
Want to Know More Then Subscribe us and get all updates & offers at your mail door
Got Questions? Ask Anand
Hi, I am Anand… I will be happy to answer your questions.
Hi, I am Anand….I’ll be happy to answer your questions.
Want to know basics?
Click below or start typing to get questions!
Click here to go back