Easy and quick Company Registration
Perfect Business registration system for startup with corporate features.
GST REGISTRATION CHECK
Easily check if your business needs to be registered for GST by answering a few questions.
GST Migration Means
GST is one indirect tax for the whole nation, which will make India one unified common market.GST is a single tax on the supply of goods and services,right from the manufacturer to the consumer. Current VAT/Service Tax/Excise and other indirect taxes are merged under GST. Our goal at Proworktree is to get your GST Migration done online in Effective, Efficient and Economical way.
Advantage of having GST Migration
robust and comprehensive IT
system is the foundation of the GST regime in
India. Therefore, all tax payer services such as
registrations, returns, payments, etc. would be
available to the taxpayers online, which would make
compliance easy and transparent
Uniformity of tax rates and structures
Under GST it is ensured
that indirect tax rates and structures are common
across the country, thereby increasing certainty and ease of doing business
Removal of cascading effect
Under this system, seamless tax-credits
throughout the value-chain, and across boundaries of
States, would ensure that there is minimal cascading of
taxes. This would reduce hidden costs of doing
Reduction in transaction
costs of doing business will eventually lead to an
improved competitiveness for the trade and industry in the market
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR GST MIGRATION PACKAGE
- Advice on selecting appropriate HSN and registration
- File appropriate required Migration documents
- GST Migration acknowledgement and Certificate
- Support till migration completes
List Of Documents Required for GST Migration
- Scanned copy of PAN Card or Passport (Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
- Scanned copy of Voter’s ID/AADHAR/Driver’s License
- Scanned passport-sized photograph
- Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement of bank account which is used for business purpose
- Rental/lease/sale deed with electricity bill for Business Premises
- Other Registration details of the Business
GST Migration Procedure
FORM GST MIG (PART A)
Permanent Account Number (PAN), mobile number, e-mail address, State or Union
territory in Part A of FORM to be filled.
FORM GST MIG (PART B)
Filling the remaining details and attachments based on the nature of business and Business status of the tax payer
FORM GST REG-25 (GST Migration Certificate)
a certificate of Migration in
FORM GST REG-25 showing the principal place of business and additional place(s) of business
shall be issued as registration certificate
Provisional Registration for GST Migration
- On enrollment, the taxpayer gets a provisional certificate of registration in form GST REG-25, a smart way to have the GSTIN.
- If the taxpayer has multiple registrations under the preceding regulation on the basis of a single PAN, he’s going to now be granted provisional registration under GST.
- A person with centralised registration under service tax, might be granted simplest one GST provisional registration inside the country which he is registered under the provider tax.
Final Registration for GST Migration
- If the man or woman is susceptible to check in beneath GST (or wishes to voluntarily sign in beneath GST), then he’s going to publish a software electronically in form GST REG–26. Any information must be provided within a duration of 3 months.
- If the facts are accurate and whole, the final GST registration may be given in shape GST REG-06.
- If the information isn’t always accurate, then the officer will problem a display reason, not in form GST REG-27. an affordable possibility of being heard can be given, and then the provisional registration may be cancelled in form GST REG-28.
- If the applicant’s reply is pleasant, the displayed reason observes issued may be nullified by using issuing an order in form GST REG- 20.
Cancel Provisional Registration for GST Migration
- If someone who’s registered under any of the existing laws, isn’t always at risk of be registered under GST then can cancel his provisional registration inside 30 days from the appointed day.
- He has to put up an utility electronically in shape GST REG-29 on the not unusual Portal for cancellation of the registration granted to him.
- The officer will then cancel the registration after engaging in an enquiry
FAQ on GST Migration
Benefit for final consumer under GST
- Single and transparent tax proportionate to the value of
goods and services.
- Relief in overall tax burden
Time period for GST Migration
Usually, it is done within 2 days from the date of submission of application. Subject to availability of required list of documents.
Type of GST
- CGST – Central GST
- SGST – State GST
- IGST – Integrated GST
- UGST – Union Territory GST
what is included in our company Registration package
DSC FOR 2 DIRECTORS
DIN FOR 2 DIRECTORS
NAME SEARCH & APPROVAL
SINGLE BOOKKEEPING SOFTWARE
MOA/AOA OF COMPANY
ROC REGISTRATION FEES
PAN & TAN CARD OF COMPANY
ANNUAL COMPLAINCE KIT
REASON FOR HAVING PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY
Perpetual ExistenceA company is distinct and separate from its members who may die or change without affecting its continued existence until it is wound up on the legal grounds
Limited LiabilityFor the debts of the company, its creditors can sue it and not its members whose liability is limited to the unpaid amount on shares held by them or the guarantees provided by them to contribute on the winding up of the company, depending on the type of company
Borrowing CapacityFor the debts of the company, its creditors can sue it and not its members whose liability is limited to the unpaid amount on shares held by them or the guarantees provided by them to contribute on the winding up of the company, depending on the type of company
Separate Legal EntityA company can own property, have banking account, raise loans, incur liabilities and enter into contracts. Even members can contract with company, acquire right against it or incur liability to it
STEPS OF REGISTRATION
FAQ ON PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COMPANY REGISTRATION
Documents to be submitted for Directors & Shareholders
Scanned copy of PAN Card or Passport (Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
Scanned copy of Voter's ID/Passport/Driver's License
Scanned passport-sized photograph
Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
Specimen signature (blank document with signature [only for directors])
Documents for Registered Office
Scanned copy of Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill of office address
Scanned copy of Notarised Rental Agreement in English.
Scanned copy of No-objection Certificate from property owner
Scanned copy of Sale Deed/Property Deed in English (in case If Property is owned)
Note: The registered office can be at residence, too.
|Business Form||Private Limited Company||Limited Liability Partnership||One Person Company||Partnership Firm||Sole Proprietorship|
|Best For||New Start-ups and developing Business||Service related professional firms||Individual promoter||Family Business||Small sole traders and manufacturers|
|Borrowing||Can Borrow easily by issuing shares||Borrowing is possible||Borrowing is possible||Hard to borrow||Hard to borrow|
|Tax Advantage||Moderate benifit||Highly benificial||Moderate benifits||Normal benifits||Normal benifits|
Want to Know More Then Subscribe us and get all updates & offers at your mail door[mc4wp_form id="2132"]
Got Questions? Ask Anand
Hi, I am Anand... I will be happy to answer your questions.
Hi, I am Anand....I’ll be happy to answer your questions.
Want to know basics?
Click below or start typing to get questions!
Click here to go back
Food license registration Preface The most indispensable and fundamental necessity for everyone is food. It is, therefore, essential to recognize ...
Registrations required by start-ups in India Definition of Startup A startup can be defined as a legal body such as ...